Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A letter to the headache

Dear Headache,

I know we have been together for what feels like an eternity. You probably have gotten really comfortable in your current surroundings these last five months and consider it home. I can appreciate that and understand. But, I am writing to you to let you know that it really is time to....well, there isn't a nice way to say this....take a hike.

I am tired of you. I am tired of having varying degrees of headaches many days of the week. It is tolerable most days, but maybe it is because you have been around for so long. I am so used to you that many times I don't even notice you are there. That's not good. It really is time for you to go.

I don't want to lay in bed anymore or give up an activity because of you. I want to be able to think clearly and not have a layer of headache fog interfering with my activities.

So, dear headache, please consider this an eviction notice. This notice can't be contested. It is really time for you to go.

Your soon to be ex-host,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment