Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lessons of the Bumpy Ride

Wow - what a ride this journey is. The last few weeks have been bumpy to say the least. It seems like my nervous system has just had it. Too much neurotoxin led to collapse on just about every level.

Today I am choosing to not relieve it and to instead see the profound lessons I have learned recently.

Rest

Let go of expectations

Trust that the help that is needed will be provided

Notice the background, patterns and triggers

Gentleness - with myself and others

Forgiveness - with myself and others

See that I am not a failure - I am perfect (with my imperfections)

Life is not linear. There are ups and downs, peaks and valleys. That is okay.

Let go of extremes - take the middle path

Sleep is so important! Especially when the nervous system is just fried!

Embrace fear. Embrace the mind. See what it has to say. Listen and adjust as needed.

More rest

More trust

More letting go of expectations

More gratitude

More joy
























No comments:

Post a Comment